Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love

"You know you're in love when reality is finally better than your dreams," so since my dreams suck so much that means I must really really love reality ;-)

Not really true but I do love life and I get why everything has happened the way it has

Tomorrow will be a big day... Breaking up with Caleb and letting go of all of my Parker friends...ethan and all the Exes: Ryan Jeff Austin Kyle t Alex Kevin Eric Luke... Plus all of my girl Friends who I'll really miss!!!
But I shouldn't keep blowing my other friends fir them. None of them but Kevin is my age or younger either and we broke up forever ago.
Sorry!!!
And Ryan, you were perfect. Sorry Kyle happened. More sorry than you could imagine

Also tomorrow there'll be telling the right people about the abusing issue with my friend.

John will never read this... I hope someday he realizes how much he impacts me and how much I'll miss him. Just because I know goodbye is coming doesn't mean it won't hurt worse than ever to say it. This time ita not just a program he'll quit or a winter-long thing. This is for 4 years and by then I'll be off to college.
John, you're the perfect totally non-perfect brother for me

Also, I am getting better at guitar!! Someday I'll actually sing something I wrote!!

I will never miss the years in middle achool and I'll try to never remember them :-) it's not like my last day was great (thanks Kyle by the way)

THINGS WILL CHANGE and they will be better because they can't really get worse. I forgave myself for... Everything

Love God -> Love life -> happiness??
We'll find out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment