Friday, August 6, 2010

~

I now realize that saying I've had... 9 (?) boyfriends in the ten weeks of summer is sorta ridiculous and makes me look really bad, but I didn't really date most of them... Ryan was the only really serious boyfriend I've ever had and we only broke up cause we had to. Kyle T. was pretty great too... And Jeff. Caleb was more fun but I broke up with him 'cause I feel bad about how I've "dated" so many of them and it's not really fair for him as I still and always have loved Ryan a helluva lot more than I could love one of his friends. And he knows that.
I guess by dating all of the people he hung around has been me trying to find the perfect sub for Ryan... Tuesday is going to suck. "Goodbye forever" is sorta cheesy, but in real life it's one of the more realistically painful than should have to be done. :'(

Erin + Justin = Betrayal
Can't believe I actually trusted her.

No comments:

Post a Comment