Friday, July 30, 2010

Friends...

So, friends. Even though I screwed up with any conversation I have had, cept the dozen or so with Caleb ;-) not aly's Caleb... He's 16 and has a yellow lancer and almost perfect brown hair and green eyes... And sigh. Ethan's cousin

More Ryan drama. Great isn't it?? He doesn't get how I've dated like 4 of his friends since he moved plus Kyle (mistake) already... Most successful summer yet. Just kidding actually. I feel sorta bad... Whatever

I ditched my 3 best friends yesterday because Caleb took me slip n sliding :-) lol it was intense and awesome and Ethan and Kristen were there so it's not even like... Well it wasn't... Yes it was. Nevermind :-)
Anyways even tho it was amazing I feel really bad still.

John has to be there a day earlier than he thougt an it's still later than they want him there. He says that he'll miss ke anyways so he might as well start getting over it sooner. I'm sure that he meant that lovingly or whatever but it hurt really badly because he's not trying to care about the last days we'll have in this kind of life situation. Also too bad that this "situation" is so absolutely terrible.

When people say that they don't trust you and won't tell you anything anymore, they shouldn't just randomly tell you that they're abused and the tales of their mom beating them and how if you tell anyone that stuff, she'll throw herself out of a window. Hypothetically, of course.

Love my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment