Monday, September 6, 2010

The Truth

This was way too complicated to text and I am too cowardly to call you, so here's the truth about the Facebook.

The original email and facebook were NOT made by me. Rather, I guessed the password (it was easy once I knew the email) and I decided to keep the page going. I wasn't the only one who used it though. Then, you found out. You got grounded and I felt bad. So I figured out who the other person was, and we decided to delete the account. You were still grounded though. So I emailed the person and convinced them to email your mom. This was the bigger email argument. I made the 1st one a bigger deal than it sounded.
I ended up making the email to email your mom, and at my house anonymous person and I drafted and emailed your mom. So I didn't completely write it; it sounded like me because I helped.
Now you're going way over the top to find out that the email will be traced to me. And you'll either be pissed now after reading this or then, once you don't even care what I have to say.

I really don't want to be dramatic about it, so if you're too mad to still be my friend so be it, and no arguing. If not, I'll work to earn your trust back.

You can't imagine how really really sorry I am, for everything. And what your parents said about me being a bad friend, I tried not to be and I should have told you the truth earlier and been a better friend.
The anonymous person still gets to be anonymous, but there's the truth. Anything from whatever else I told you either fits with that or I lied.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and text my secondary # when you can

No comments:

Post a Comment