Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Looooooong Day

SO glad you're ungrounded Aly!!

Today started out wrong. First period went wrong. I got called down to the dean's again. Mr. K is pretty legit, but still I don't like getting called to the dean's. I feel like I did something wrong even though I didn't really. Second period went wrong. I printed out the wrong stuff and felt stupid. And almost fell asleep. Third period went just as I expected: wrong. Amazing is so flipping full of herself and she lies constantly. And I hear 99 minutes of it. Oh, the joys! Fourth period was (as always) horrible. So I guess it wasn't wrong because I was kinda expecting. it.

Band was okay. I worked my ass off and now I'm sore. CiCi and I were wearing the same thing. Same shirt, blue skinny jeans, a red hoodie. Even our bracelets are the exact same. CiCi is cool, BUT he's a guy. Is that bad?? I can't decide.
Oh and he was wearing the Toms I desperately want!!! But idk if I'll get them now...

I NEED A HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!!! I've worn my hair in a pony tail for 5 days and I hate how it looks up and down. Tomorrow or Thursday I'm getting it cut. I can barely wait. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier/better. I have a ton of B Day hw to do though. This is me putting it off because I'm so bored and frustrated with life. But I move on.

2 comments:

  1. ... :-) ya I just got a haircut and I already need it cut again. I hate that once I finally find a cut I like, my hair decides to grow.

    ReplyDelete