Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happiness, Dang it!

Today, I'm legitimately happy. My friends who actually know me would realize that this is pretty significant.

5 days left of being in school, and 1 at Elitch's with my friends! My oh so AMAZING friends <3
I have had pretty much the worst 3 years of my life in middle school. Now these last few days are also some of the best :-)

In one class (SSR) I was having a terrible day. I tell Kimmy, and she goes, "HAPPINESS D**N IT!" Now, she tries not to cuss, so it has been converted to Dang It. Still though, we all had crappy days. Even people who put on a smile and pretend that life is just oh so great and dandy. And even in those days, we've had our amazing friends who yell stuff out in the middle of class that totally could get them in trouble, but they don't care 'cause it makes for a fantastic memory.

So, now I'm dating Kyle... interesting considering everything that's happened in the last year. Exciting, nonetheless.

A coupla days ago, Daniel graduated. It was May 27th, 2010 at around 3pm. He had 3 chords and a distinguished scholar ribbon thing and anything else meaning that he is creatively genius!

The day before, I'd had the stomache flu... From sickness to thrill though! And it was worth being sick to appreciate the AMAZINGNESS of food :-)

It's the 31st of May 2010! We will graduate in 4 years as the class of 2014, and I can't wait!!

Of Middle School:
Best = hopefully still to come!! If not, though, definately those quiet moments of joy when something great happens in the midst of a terrible day
Worst = having to let go of things/people I love

Of Eighth:
Best = Rethinking... Everything :-)
Worst = Depression

less.than.three,
Caley

No comments:

Post a Comment